- 6 oz water
- 1/2 tsp (1g) Agar flakes
- 1 packet CT Glytactin BetterMilk
- 2 Tbs Chocolate Pudding & Pie Filling
- NOTE: Agar, also known as Agar-Agar, is a great vegetarian gelatin substitute available in powder or flakes. It is made of red algae and is about 80% fiber. Agar is widely available in health food stores, good quality supermarkets that carry health food lines, Asian grocery stores and online.
- Place water and Agar in a small saucepan, heat over medium high heat and stir occasionally until the Agar has dissolved completely.
- Let the mixture stand for about 5 minutes at room temperature then quickly whisk in the BetterMilk and pudding mix until blended completely.
- Pour into 1 lightly greased mini mold or ramekin. Refrigerate until the custard sets, about 1 hour.
- Unmold the custard onto a plate or in a bowl, decorate with fruit, whip cream, coulis sauce, etc.
- SUGGESTIONS: Replace chocolate pudding mix for your favorite flavor mix.
- NOTE: Delivers 15g of protein equivalent from Bettermilk. The chocolate variety is highest in phe, so any other flavor will significantly lower the phe content.
|Per Recipe||Per Serving|
|Protein Equivalent, g||15||15|