- 1/2 cup (75g) CBF Short Grain Rice
- 1/4 tsp CBF Chicken Consomme
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 (46g) medium onion
- 1/4 (39g) medium sweet red pepper
- 1/4 (39g) medium sweet yellow pepper
- 1 small (5g) garlic clove, minced
- Cook CBF Short Grain Rice according to package instructions. Rinse and drain thoroughly.
- Add 1 Tbs olive oil, CBF Chicken Consomme and turmeric. Mix together and set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbs oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Saute onions, peppers and garlic until tender, but not wilted.
- Mix half the vegetables and rice together and top with the remaining vegetables and serve.
- SUGGESTIONS: For a festive touch, serve in a cooked and hollowed festive squash.
|Per Recipe||Per Serving|