- 1 CBF Artisan Bread, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 oz roasted red peppers
- 2 Tbs CBF Herb & Garlic Cream Cheese
- 1/2-inch thick slice onion, fried
- 1/3 oz fresh basil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Brush oil on one side of each slice of bread; spread the other side of 1-slice with cream cheese.
- Arrange red peppers, onion and basil on top of cream cheese. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Top with the other slice of bread, oiled side up.
- Toast sandwiches on both sides using a panini maker or using a heavy skillet on top of sandwich as a weight. Cook over medium heat. When first side is golden brown, flip and re-weight to finish.
|Per Recipe||Per Serving|