- 6 CBF Pierogies, cooked in boiling water for 3 minutes
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1/4 leek (23 g), chopped
- 1/4 small celery stick (10 g)
- 1/4 cup butternut squash (35 g), thinly sliced
- 1 tsp CBF Chicken Consomme
- 1/2 cup prepared CBF Alfredo Sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg salt & pepper to season
- Saute leek and celery for a few minutes in 2 T of butter
- Add squash and saute for a few minutes more.
- Add chicken consomme and cover. Cook on low for about 20 minutes.
- Check seasoning. Add nutmeg and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add prepared alfredo mix to pan.
- Mix well and add to cooked pierogies.
|Per Recipe||Per Serving|