- 8 plum tomatoes, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup fresh basil leaves (31g), julienne cut
- 1 teaspoon fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 CBF Artisan Bread rolls, sliced
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together tomatoes, garlic, basil leaves, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Slice the bread into 1-inch slices. Brush one side of each slice with olive oil. Place the slices oil-side up on a cooking sheet and toast until golden brown and repeat step on the other side.
- Top each bruschetta with the tomato mixture and place on a large serving plate.
|Per Recipe||Per Serving|