- 1/2 cup CBF MixQuick
- 6 Tbs water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbs CBF Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp honey
- 7 dried bing cherries
- In a bowl, whisk together the MixQuick, water and vanilla.
- In another bowl, mix the cream cheese, honey and dried cherries and set aside.
- Spray each well of a filled-pancake pan with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Pour 1 Tbs batter into each well. Place 1 cherry in the center of the batter and top with 1 Tbs batter.
- Cook until the bottoms are golden brown and crispy, 3-5 minutes.
- Using 2 skewers or toothpicks, flip the pancakes over and cook until golden and crispy, about 3 minutes more.
- Transfer to a plate and dust with cinnamon sugar or glaze with melted jam if desired.
|Per Recipe||Per Serving|