- 1 package CBF White Cheddar Orzo, prepared
- 2 large red bell peppers
- Prepare White Cheddar Orzo according to package instructions and set aside.
- Cut the tops from the peppers, remove the interior ribs and seeds. Save the tops these will be chopped up and added to the filling.
- Steam or blanch the pepper shells for about 5 minutes, then remove from pan and turn them upside down to drain.
- Chop and saute pepper tops and toss into the cheddar orzo mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place whole peppers upright in a small baking dish. Divide filling and stuff the peppers. Pour a little water in the bottom of the pan with the peppers, cover and bake until warmed through, approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Remove peppers carefully from baking dish and allow to sit on a platter for 5 minutes before serving, to allow excess water to drain.
|Per Recipe||Per Serving|