- 3 cups (300g) cauliflower florets
- 1 Tbs butter or margarine
- 1/2 (100g) small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp CBF Chicken Consomme
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup non-dairy creamer
- 3 Tbs CBF Shake `N` Cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cut cauliflower heads into florets. In a large saucepan steam the cauliflower florets until tender. Drain well.
- Melt butter in a 4 quart soup pot over medium-low heat. Saute onion and garlic in the butter until tender. Add water and Chicken Consomme. Remove pot from heat to cool.
- Using an electric blender, add about seventy-five percent of the cauliflower florets (set the remaining florets aside) and onion-garlic mixture and blend until smooth.
- Place the blended soup back in the 4 quart soup pot and heat over a medium-low heat.
- Pour non-dairy creamer into the pot and stir well. When the mixture is simmering, mix in the remaining cooked florets and Shake `N` Cheese.
- Stir until the soup has thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
|Per Recipe||Per Serving|