- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 black olives, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3-4 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 diced avocado, optional
- 1 1/2 CBF Baby Boule Bread or 2 CBF Artisan Bread loaves
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Tbs butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Blend the balsamic vinegar and 1/4 cup olive oil together in a blender and put in a bowl.
- Add the diced tomatoes, 1 minced garlic clove, black olives, red onion, basil leaves and salt/pepper to taste.
- Mix together and put in refrigerator. Slice the Baby Boule Artisan Bread into slices or the Artisan Bread into rounds.
- Cook the 2 Tbs olive oil and 2 Tbs butter in a saucepan for two minutes. Brush the bread with the olive oil/butter mix. Broil (watch carefully) until slightly brown.
- Put bowl of Balsamic Topping on a plate and arrange the bread around it.
- Top each slice or round of bread with the topping as you eat. The bread will get soggy if you leave on for a long time.
- SUGGESTIONS: Add 1 diced avocado to Balsamic Topping.
- NOTE: Optional food items are not included in the nutritional information.
|Per Recipe||Per Serving|